As a homeschooling online parent, you know how to educate your children best. You use what you know about your students and their learning styles, and make sure to cover a wide range of academic areas
There are 5 common blunders that can cost your child dearly in the college admission sweepstakes. For the sake of your family, you should heed this friendly warning from a parent who has been there and lived to tell the tale…
The 5 Common Blunders
- The First Mistake may cripple your plans if your child ever changes their mind (and what teenager doesn’t!)
- The Second Mistake may leave your child unprepared for college!
- The Third Mistake may result in the loss of Thousands of Dollars in financial aid!
- The Fourth Mistake may cause your child to be “lost in the crowd” during college admission!
- The Fifth Mistake may render your kids unable to gain admission to the college of their dreams!